Terms and Conditions for the USE OF THE
Online Sale of Goods and Services
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTION. ALL PURCHASES MADE BY YOU WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF THIS SITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through Autographia.com (the “Site”), owned and operated by Autographia.com LLC (referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) and use of the Site. These Terms are subject to change by COMPANY without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- Prices posted on this Site may be different than prices offered by us or any third party. All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- We may offer from time to time promotions on the Site that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
- The following terms may be used by us to communicate pricing information:
- “Sale” refers to a reduced price for a product or service.
- “Clearance” refers to a reduced price for a product or service that will be discontinued.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept all major credit cards which are authorized to be processed through our third-party payment processor.
- You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We shall arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You shall pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of your order.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- By purchasing a product from the Site, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we may send.
- Returns and Refunds. We will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 10 days of shipment and provided such products are returned in their original condition, and further provided, each customer shall only be entitled to one refund per every twelve (12) months period. To return products, you must call 813-563-7540 or email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA“) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Refunds are processed within approximately three business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
- Warranties and Disclaimers; Authenticity. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; (D) SAFE FOR ITS INTENDED USE; AND (E) ANY WARRANTY OF AUTHENTICITY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE SAFE FOR THERE INTENDED USE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FOR MANY OF THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE, WE ARE RELYING ON THIRD-PARTY SERVICES TO ATHENTICATE THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE AND, GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE INDUSTRY, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ATHENTICITY OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE, OTHER THAN THAT FOR NON-THIRD PARTY ATHENTICATIONS, WE WILL USE OUR BEST EFFORTS TO FOLLOW WRITTEN AND ESTABLISHED PROCEDURES FOR ATHENTICATING PRODCUTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH INDUSTRY STANDARDS.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS OR ANY INJURY INCURRED (PHYSICAL OR OTHERWISE) REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE IN THE 6 MONTHS PRECEEDING THE CLAIM.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall only apply to the extent permitted by law.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its licensee and its employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees), along with any claims made by a third-party, guest, invitee or otherwise relating to any injuries incurred as a result of your purchase of products through the Site, and a Breach of these Terms.
- Intellectual Property. The Site and its content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Company and its licensors. The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Company.
- Copyright Policy. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that any text, graphics, pictures, photographs, names, addresses, other contact information or other material (“Content”) posted on the Site infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright Infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims.”
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (c) identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Site is operated from the U.S. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Florida.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
- YOU AND AUTOGRAPHIA.COM LLC ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the United States Arbitration & Mediation Midwest, Inc. (“USA&M”), in accordance with the Consolidated Arbitration Rules and Consumer Addendum (the “USA&M Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 16. (The USA&M Rules are available at www.usam.com/rules-of-arbitration or by calling the USA&M at 1-800-844-4ADR (4237).) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If you prevail on any claim that affords the prevailing party attorneys’ fees, the arbitrator may award reasonable fees to you under the standards for fee shifting provided by law.
- You may elect to pursue your claim in the small-claims division of the Circuit Court of Hillsborough County, State of Florida, rather than arbitration if you provide us with written notice of your intention do so within 60 days of your purchase. The arbitration or small-claims court proceeding will be limited solely to your individual dispute or controversy.
- You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR AUTOGRAPHIA.COM LLC SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
If, for any reason, an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction declares that the foregoing arbitration agreement as a whole is void and/or unenforceable such that the dispute must be litigated in a court of law, then the exclusive venue for any lawsuit arising out of this Agreement shall be Hillsborough County, Florida , and the Parties consent to personal jurisdiction and venue before said Court. The Parties irrevocably waive any recourse to the Federal Courts of the United States, including District Courts, Courts of Appeal, and the Supreme Court, for any reason or for any issue. In any lawsuit arising out of these Terms, the Parties hereby expressly, knowingly, intelligently, and voluntarily waive their right to a trial by jury and consent to a trial by judge, i.e., a bench trial.
- Assignment. You shall not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 17 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Autographia.com LLC.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to Autographia.com LLC, 7901 4TH St N Ste 300. St. Petersburg, FL 33702. We may update the facsimile number or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- Disclosures Required by Law. Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information, including personally identifiable information about you, as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Company reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Company to disclose the identity of anyone purchasing product from the Site. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you in connection with any such inquiry; provided, however, that the inquiry in question is not confidential, and further provided that Company shall have no duty to disclose such information and therefore shall not be liable to you in connection with any non-disclosure. You agree to reimburse Company for any and all fees and costs associated with responding to subpoenas associated with your purchases.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT
By accessing and purchasing product using the Site, you consent to and agree to be bound by the terms of the foregoing Terms. If we decide to change these Terms, we will make an effort to post those changes on the Site so that you will always be able to understand the terms and conditions that apply to you. Your use of the Site following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
Contact Us. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, please let us know by sending your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS CONTRACT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WHICH MAY BE ENFORCED BY THE PARTIES.